Friday, February 11, 2011

Still Waiting

I contacted the kit manufacturer a couple of days ago. She assured me my replacement floss was on the way. She said the bad weather had slowed things down. But, that is not helping me. I've well over half finished with my small project and I have had very little time for stitching during the past few days.  I really believe in positive feedback when it is deserved. For instance, whenever I need replacement floss from Dimensions, I get it before I even expect it. They are so on top of things. But this company seems to be run by one person, who is badly overworked. I won't mention names, because I still have hope and I do want to give everybody a fair chance, but I for sure will not purchase another kit from this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment