Friday, February 4, 2011

Is it a Sign?

Last week I wrote about all of my troubles with the kitty cat stocking. I have been impatiently awaiting the arrival of the replacement floss. It still has not come. I refuse to put anymore time and energy into a project that seems doomed.
So, I have started a smallish project. A bookmark that only has about ten colors and no backstitching. So far, I have about a fourth of it stitched. The only negative is that I'm using 18 count fabric. Not the best for my almost 60 year old eyes. But it does have the advantage of seeing the actual progress as I work. I don't have to work for days to be able to see what I have done.
But, I'm wondering. Is the fact that there is yet another delay in Angel Cats mean that it isn't meant to be? I'll have to wait to decide for sure if I don't get the replacement floss by the time I've finished the bookmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment